Who are we?
IC Group is Winnipeg’s world-leading provider of digital rewards solutions. Experts at flawlessly delivering loyalty programs, digital promotions, and Twitter bots, we work with some of the biggest brands & agencies on the planet – Twitter, American Express, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Sony, Disney, Fox, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Xbox, to name a few.
Where are we Going?
We are in the growth phase of our development and looking for highly motivated people to help drive the company forward over the coming years, as we strive to become the dominant player in digital rewards solutions.
We deliver for top brands but are a compact & agile business. That means working for IC Group is a challenge that will push your creative capabilities. There’s never a dull day and you’ll be full of work, but you will be directly contributing to complex, varied campaigns for some of the largest global brands – a sense of satisfaction you would be hard-pressed to discover anywhere else in Winnipeg!
We believe in simplicity and structured creativity. You won’t find regular office hours here, as we encourage a sensible, flexible work schedule that ties in with our clients’ needs, and smart casual work wear is standard. With the likes of snack drawers & regular social events, we have a tight-knit, family feel at IC Group where connections really matter – vital for a compact company that achieves big things.
Our Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for maintaining standards and guiding the overall quality level of platform technologies of online web-based projects.
You will perform integration, functionality, system regression, database verification, load and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools.
If you are;
- An independent worker who understands how important it is to pay attention to the details;
- Willing to work on a team that has a lot of fast-moving pieces;
- Focused on accuracy and attention to detail, as these qualities are your middle names;
- Always cool as a cucumber under the most demanding conditions, even when circumstances may seem impossible to solve, you will always execute with a professional demeanor
- An excellent communicator no matter who your audience is, or your method of communication (e.g. document writing, emails, phone calls, online chat programs, etc.)
- A multi-tasker who can get stuff done with a sense of urgency and pride!
We definitely want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) are a must
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a team player
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, in tight timelines and in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Technology experience with:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Supporting Browser, Desktop, and Mobile web application testing
- TSQL and any database experience
- Regression, Integration and System level test execution experience required
- .NET platforms including ASP.NET, object-oriented programming techniques, software design, database design, and Internet technologies an asset
- Experience with Selenium and Android Studio is a bonus
- Executing test plans for white/black box testing
- Creating test plans and test cases for the QA group
- Exposure to many different products, QA methodologies, lab virtualization and computer environments
- Understanding of RDBMS fundamentals
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Quality Assurance
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com