Who we need
Do you want to work hard to help us achieve our goals as well as yours? Looking to take on more responsibility in marketing? Like the sound of a very fast-paced environment?
If yes, you sound like the sort of personality we love at IC Group! We need you to have the following to fulfill the challenge of our Digital Marketing Specialist role:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing to B2C and/or B2B environments
- Demonstrable proof of planning & executing digital lead generation campaigns
- Working knowledge of search, social & content principles
- Experience in leading communications with project teams
- Working with various stakeholders such as Sales/Account Management teams, Project Delivery and Creative teams.
Who are we?
IC Group LP works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
What could your working day look like?
- Coffee (from our delicious espresso machine) or a selection of teas…
- Forgot breakfast? Dive into our cereal bars!
- Video scrum with our Digital Marketing Lead (London, UK) – ideate, report, update
- Social & content creation alongside our Creative department
- Meet with Sales as marketing lead on special projects – whether online or offline
- Coordinate with partners for external digital marketing activity direction or reporting (micro or macro)
- Target market segmentation analysis
- Some quick exercise with our run club? (it’s not mandatory…)
- Chit chat with others in the office
- Board games with other competitive fanatics
- Sneak into our snack drawer or help yourself to some soup/noodles.
- Work out at the local fitness facility
- More coffee/tea… or a treat from one of our delicious snack drawers, or fresh popcorn
- Project support meeting for one of our global clients
- PowerPoint deck creation for an internal project
- Social outreach
- Email campaign template creation
- Remarketing campaign update
- Administration (it has to be done!)Your Role – Key Tasks
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Post-secondary education in marketing and/or communications
- 5 years’ experience in a marketing or sales organization
- Strong track record in digital lead generation across multiple channels
- Know-how to lead project teams & manage a range of personalities
- Strong planning, creativity, organization, and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated through real-life client projects
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and complete tasks quickly in a high energy environment
- Capacity to work independently
- Excellent written, research, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certifications (an asset)