Who are we?
IC Group LP works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need
Do you want to work hard to help us achieve our goals? Are you craving the opportunity to showcase your digital marketing knowledge & take on more of a lead? Like the sound of a fast-paced environment?
If yes, we need you to have the following to fulfill the challenge of our Digital Marketing Coordinator role:
- Minimum of 2 years marketing to B2C and/or B2B environments
- Experience in working with search, social & content
- Drive & confidence to lead projects
- Ability to manage different personalities to tight timelines
What could your working day look like?
- Coffee (from our delicious espresso machine) or a selection of teas…
- Forgot breakfast? Dive into our cereal bars!
- Video scrum with our global Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist – ideate, report, update
- Social post queueing & performance reporting
- Coordinate with vendors for external digital marketing activity direction or reporting (micro or macro)
- Influencer analysis & planning
- Filming a thought leader video
- Some quick exercise with our run club? (it’s not mandatory…)
- Chit chat with others in the office
- Board games with other competitive fanatics
- Sneak into our snack drawer or help yourself to some soup/noodles.
- Work out at the local fitness facility …
- More coffee… or a treat from one of our delicious snack drawers
- Copy support for one of our global clients
- Ideation session for latest sales campaigns
- Social outreach
- Blog post creation alongside our Creative department
- Paid social campaign refining
- Administration (it has to be done!)
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Post-secondary education in marketing and/or communications
- Minimum 2 years of real-world experience in a digital marketing/social media role
- A working understanding of current online marketing concepts, tools, and best practices
- Passion for learning latest marketing & social media trends
- Creative personality who can seamlessly flow back and forth between design and analytical reporting
- Love for organizing & delivering timelines
- People skills with strategies to achieve goals while managing personalities
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certifications (an asset)